Sunday, April 13, 2008

Safe and Sound

There was a message on our answering machine today when we got back from church and Kath wanted me to post a message. She went to Mukono yesterday to use the internet but it was down so she wasn't able to post anything and wanted me to let everybody know that she has arrived at her site and is doing well. They had a welcoming ceremony for the new PCV's yesterday and she sounded like it was a lot of fun and very nice. The connection wasn't very good but from our conversations last week I know that she is very eager to get started on the work at Providence House, though I'm not sure she knows exactly what that will be. I don't think she will have access to the internet until next weekend if she goes back to Mukono (about an hour away) so if I have more news I will post during the week.

- Gail

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks Gail for the pictures and the update.