Monday, March 31, 2008

New Address

I spoke to my mom for a few minutes this morning and she was able to get her PO Box while she was on her site visit last week. I have updated it on the side, but here it is:

Kathy Westerman
P.O. 788
Mukono, Uganda

She said she got 8 letters today and is going to attempt to send me some pictures so I can post them for her. She will send thank yous for all of her mail when she gets to her site next week. They have their language test next Monday, and I believe they leave for their sites on Wednesday or Thursday of next week following a get together at the Embassy.

We are able to talk on the phone now without crying so things must be getting better for all of us!!

- Gail

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks Gail for updating the address. I had noticed that it was different. I have some newspaper clippings to send her and I know she would like some other things too. If you know what she would like, could you email me or post it on the blog? Thanks
Julie Carlblom-jcarlblom@myclearwave.net